Thread: new Music Video created in Blender

Thumbs up new Music Video created in Blender

3071 - FAN OUT - YouTube

song is free dowloadable

YouTube did not offer an HD version of it; so it did not look good full screen. I liked the use of the 3d graphic EQ bars, the revolving column and the clouds etc.
    I think the main fault is that the graphics by themselves did not sustain my interest for long enough. Without a story, viewers could become bored with the visual; however long it took the computer to render! My preference for clips which go nowhere is for them last no longer than 3:30 mins. I look forward to your next (and I hope, shorter) clip - or behaps this one, re-edited and shortened.

yes, video is in low resolution 640x360px. I am sorry this fact, but source video on my harddisc is in better quality and youtube coverted this to the result like you can see. I will not improve this video, because i not have time for this and i plan upload next music video in better quality in the following weeks. Anyway priority i focus on music and video present something like graphic visualizer. Maybe in future I will cooperate with someone and I will not have to do all himself.
    Last edited by Dubnidub; 02-07-2012 at 09:48 PM.

It's very rare that I don't stick all the way through a video but I'm afraid this one beat me. The visuals have to be infinitely more interesting if you have no narrative to follow. I don't normally comment on animations as I couldn't do anything like this but I see you have some talent and would hope you don't waste it by not understanding the purpose of a video. It's not enough to say it is just a visualisation for the music. This is only as true as saying it is no more than a light show. If that is all it is to you then fine.

new song is out, check this music video on youtube in highest quality 1080p
    3071 - THREAD OF ILLUSION (Official Music Video) - YouTube

stars, space, equalizer shine and piano music - that is my next experiment
    3071 - VARIATION (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Ok....

Fan Out... blew my socks off... not seen a video with this kind of feel for years... really harked back the the 80's attempts incorporation visualisation and low bandwidth rendering. I try to take this video for what I feel it is.

Love the camera bumps implemented at 2:00, and using the flow of the audio to incorporate the camera rolls was a really nice touch.

The composition and angles at points gave a real feel of scale during the vid. Its a shame you could not have pulled this of at the beginning with the disk in its early stages.... not sure what you could do to resolve it...

It gets really slow at around 1:40 when you pan to the sky... takes to long to get to the lightning.... something in frame to fill the gap would have helped.... flocking birds is an easy suggestion but its been done to death.... may glimpses of the flying shapes which are to predominate later on.

Loved it.... needs some tweaks.... critique.... deffo need to revisit.....

Not keen on Thread of Illusion.... and Variation....??? after Fan Out you dont want to be posting screen savers....

Raise the bar and keep going....

Arrow music visualization

Hi, i have new music video, but it's more about music than about animation.
    So i hope you'll like it.

Details:
    video background is created in blender
    -few squares with randomly change color, grid change color by sound
    -glow and blur effect
    foreground
    -one sphere with transparent glass material
    -plane with frequency wave - generated by Wave Candy(plugin in FLs)
    -glow and blur effect

thanks for watch and maybe in future i do some more massive objects like cars or live creatures