Thread: Softbox for sale

Blog Entries

Default Softbox for sale

For those of you looking for a softbox...

I'm selling a Lastolite Dianira on ebay and it's not getting the bids it deserves, so there's a bargain going for anyone looking for a sturdy softbox.

This range isn't made anymore, quite simply because they were too expensive to manufacture. They are as good as Chimera boxes which retail for twice the price, the Chimera equivalent (Chimera Quartz Plus Lightbank 24"x32" 8425) costs 600.

This softbox will take any abuse or misuse and is currently less than 50. It is "as new" and has only been used once.

Lastolite Dianira chimera-type softbox. Fits Arri, Redheads, etc. etc. | eBay

HI Rob

You have 8 bids already with 4 +day to go which is pretty good going.

Hope you get what you want for this Rob.

Wish I could buy it from you ......
    I have a few mates/contacts who might be interested I will send the link around and hope something comes of it .

Cheers

Bob