Thread: Cocaine Ponytail

Default Cocaine Ponytail

Hi guys, Cocaine Ponytail are a new band who produce their own videos for their music. Here's a couple of samples.

2nd video deleted
    Last edited by TimStannard; 02-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Do you want your videos reviewed - in which case please respect the rules of this section and post one video per thread, or do you just want people to watch - in which case please post them in the "Pinp the Link" section?

Sorry if this sounds pedantic, but it makes for a more useful forum.
    Tim

Sorry this video didn't work for me. After a while funny man doing funny things soon becomes dull, even if it's done in an ironic way.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Do you want your videos reviewed - in which case please respect the rules of this section and post one video per thread, or do you just want people to watch - in which case please post them in the "Pinp the Link" section?

Sorry if this sounds pedantic, but it makes for a more useful forum.
    Sorry Tim.

Hey Midnight Blue, I couldn't agree more, this is actually supposed to be a live video, to be projected during the live show. Thanks for taking the time to watch it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COCAINE PONYTAIL View Post
    Hey Midnight Blue, I couldn't agree more, this is actually supposed to be a live video, to be projected during the live show. Thanks for taking the time to watch it.
    Ahhhh that's what you mean by "new band who produce their own videos for their music." I can see how it would work in that context.
    Tim