Thread: Wedding videographer Lancashire

Default Wedding videographer Lancashire

Hi

Are there any student/ needing experience wedding videographers willing to shoot our wedding on Friday 3rd August 2012 at 3pm in Preston?

We would really like the day recorded but just can't stretch the budget any further so are looking for someone who needs the experience or work for their portfolio to help us out.

Please get in touch if you think you can help.

Many Thanks

Blog Entries

There was a "sticky" post here which seems to have disappeared (or maybe it's somewhere else) regarding the problems of what you're asking.

Hopefully someone can locate it and point you in the right direction.

Fundamentally, make sure you are aware of the pitfalls of getting someone to do this fror free/peanuts. If you dod this with your eyes open and no expectations then you can only be pleasantly pleased with the results.

Maybe I was thinking of this but I know it's been discussed at far greater length.
    Last edited by TimStannard; 01-28-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Tim

Please check out my work on the above link, i don't work for peanuts but i am very affordable and can usually work to most people's budgets. I am based in Bolton so relatively close and would be able to meet with you guys to discuss your needs if necessary. My email address is Creative.instincts@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clur84 View Post
    Hi

Are there any student/ needing experience wedding videographers willing to shoot our wedding on Friday 3rd August 2012 at 3pm in Preston?

We would really like the day recorded but just can't stretch the budget any further so are looking for someone who needs the experience or work for their portfolio to help us out.

Please get in touch if you think you can help.

Many Thanks
    i may be able to help email me at lukefarn@hotmaill.co.uk for help!

I presume the promo Wedding Vid on Vimeo was exactly what the client wanted; but for me it was like a silent movie, with music added in Post, to relieve the tedium. Must be me, as it was filmed with all the clasical shots I'd expect to see, but where were the on-lookers, guests, and cousin's children running about?
    Curl84 I can't help saying that for your wife's Big Day a little dosh now, might be a long-term investment. Although if it's anything like my own W-Photos they have never been moved off the shelf (except for dusting?) and never viewed.
    Quite sad really.