Thread: 1st run with Flycam Nano DSLR & Canon 5DmII

Lightbulb 1st run with Flycam Nano DSLR & Canon 5DmII

I just bought a flycam Nano DSLR yesterday for my Canon 5Dm2 after watching lots of promising videos about this low-budgt stabilizer/steadycam.

At first I was a little worried into getting it balanced and putting all the pieces in the right place. Luckily there are lots of video's online about seting-up & balancing the didn't came with an instruction manual. what could you expect, such a cheap product.
    One hour later I was flying through my house

I must say I am impressed, it's not yet balanced perfectly but it allready seems to fulfill my expectations.

Here's a short video I made during my first test-flight:

Next i'll be flying outside and make some more complicated moves to get a better idea of how good (or bad) it works.

take care
    Digital Filmmaker @ Are Animals People

It does make the footage look much better. Just watch for the camera tilting over or you'll never get a straight shot.

Yeah true, it's not yet balanced as it should be...indeed it tilts slightly to the left.

You can see the image getting shaky in the first sequence caused by stepping forward.
    I'm impressed by the result, think I'm gonna have lots of fun with it in the future.
    But still I need to put it to a real test outside + I wanna attach my monitor & try stuff with extra weights & accessories.
    Digital Filmmaker @ Are Animals People

I want to share my experience with you. I just bought flycam nano DSLR a year ago. Its look is stylish and its performance is superb. I am very happy to get this product.