Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sky

Default The Sky

He's something different that I'm sure will get peoples backs up.

This is the New version. I deleted the old one.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 01-26-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Bah, you hippy, Midnight. Shame about the truck!

t looked good and made me think - but, like all these things, not for very long. The problem is, unfair as it may seem, I then think of all the pollutants used in the manufacture of the equipment and power you used in order to make the video and I see s certain irony.
    Tim

I haven't been a hippy for over 30 years. Oh my god ! Am I really that old.

Yes, that truck was unfortunate but I was on Yorks outer ring road. I have managed to hide most of the traffic. Do you think the timing on the text is right or is it a bit slow. I always set it for my slow mind or to fit with the music.

Blog Entries

I thought the timing was just right.
    Tim

Thumbs up Chemtrails

Liked the video Midnight and I see you are a bit of a philosopher/conspiracy theorist..Right down my alley!!!

Are Chemtrails harmless or are the elite experimenting on us again just like with H.A.R.P !!!

R.I.P - Nikola Tesla

Regardless I agree with your video's message whole heartedly we need to look after our spaceship earth as good old Bucky Fuller would say!

Oh I thought the text was great by the way!

P.s – Didn’t realise the mercury problem associated to CFL bulbs… Won’t be buying those again!!

I don't like the phrase conspiracy theorist as "they" have twisted it to mean a tin foil hat wearer, I like to think of myself as someone with an interest in geopolitics, social engineering, international finance, Macro ecological climate study, The workings and exposure of satanic occultism and secret societies. (Google, Holly Grieg) Alternative history, etc.......

Oh and I like making videos as well.

I agree Tesla, who developed the now suppressed, free energy technology was a genius who was shafted by the banker J P Morgan who was at the time thought to be the richest man in the world but it turned out that he only owned 25% of his banking empire, the rest of the shares was owned by the Rothschild's.

Cheers Bob

Cool Rothchilds

Love your title Midnight, can I borrow it.

How did the Rothschild's get all their money I wonder? Was it betting on who won wars on the stock market (lol)

Why are they supporting global warming theory so much is it linked to carbon tax??

Is Al Gore right or is it the sun?

Regardless the less we pollute the better that is a definite.

By the way how frustrated must of Tesla been (ahead of his time)!

They must make a movie about him unless “They” don’t want us to know about him would much prefer he ends up forgotten.

Oh yes don’t forget the Rockefeller’s I wonder if the Rothschild’s own them too (probably) the plot thickens Midnight!!

Or is Noam Chomsky going to eventually wake people up if he is for real?

Realise this is not linked to this forum Midnight so I better I leave it there before they have me dealt with.

On a more relevant note love your video Midnight

Yes I think your right Bob, we should leave it there before "ESHERLON" picks up on the keys words in this thread.

Shhhh !

i have a feeling this is gonna get a re-re-re mix ..... its too short, i reckon there's plenty of scope for extending it.

the text is just right. I like it a lot.

A re mix ! no, I don't think so. To be honest I went out on Sunday to get a shot I've been after for a while but by the time I'd got there I missed the light. While I was there I thought the sky looked nice so shot it. When I got back home I set my self the challenge to see if I could make an interesting video with just one shot and this was the result. I'm surprised that I'm not getting people saying how rubbish it is or how stupid the message is.

I think it would make a good opening title for a much bigger video.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast