Thread: My Trip to Nepal

Seoul, South Korea

Default My Trip to Nepal

Nepal is rich with triditions of art and culture and Kathmandu, the capital city, is a treasure house of ancient art and culture.
    The country is divided into Himalayan region, Hilly region and Terai region.

Nepal's climate varies with its topography. The Terai region has a hot and humid climate. The mid-land regions are pleasant almost all year around although winter nights are cool.

The popular seasons for traveling to Nepal are spring and autumn.

Nepal is where the ice-cold of the mountains meets the steamy heat of the Indian plains. It's a land of yaks and yetis, stupas and Sherpas and some of the best trekking on earth.

Nepal is not just a bungee-jumping, apple-pie eating Shangri-la. It's also one of the poorest countries on earth. However, many visitors, drawn to Nepal by the promise of adventure, leave equally enchanted by the friendliness and openness of the Nepali people.

With Nepal Travel Plan, you'll travel independently to the magnificent temples of the Kathmandu Valley, take an elephant-back safari to spot rhinos in Chitwan National Park and relax on the peaceful shores of Lake Pokhara.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

I quote liked the rather "random" approach to this, but I would advise you to reduce the wobbly camerawork. Find something to lean your camera on, take a bean bag, use a monopod. Some of these shots have so many interesting things going on, but it's almost impossible to pick them out as we have to concentrate on compensating for the cameramovement.
    I'm not sure I'd have included (or filmed) the shot at the end as the woman breast-feeding clearly felt uncomfortable about it.