Thread: Frames freezing when video is produced

Default Frames freezing when video is produced

Hi thanks in advance. I am using powerdirector editing GoPro videos. When I am editing, i can preview the video just fine with all the clips running smoothly and not freezing. However, when I produce, either in mpeg or h.264, certain clips (usually the same two clips) will just freeze the first frame of the clip for the duration of the clip. What am I doing wrong? The source files (gopro clips) are not corrupted, they work fine

2. Default

I have some theories:
    1) did you attach your usb device to your pc using "ready boost" feature? it may couse problem.
    2) maybe you should render the movie first then export it.
    how do you produce your files? do you export them on tape? or you make a dvd of it? or just a file?

Quote Originally Posted by spido View Post
    I have some theories:
    1) did you attach your usb device to your pc using "ready boost" feature? it may couse problem.
    2) maybe you should render the movie first then export it.
    how do you produce your files? do you export them on tape? or you make a dvd of it? or just a file?
    hi there. im not sure what you mean by this ready boost so i guess i didn't use that.

how do i "render" first then export? i am just producing straight to computer files like h.264 and mpeg

could it have to do with "fast rendering technology" box that is by default checked off? i am now trying it by rendering without that box checked off. maybe it will work

maybe your pc specs?