Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic in amazing Mountains !

Default Magic in amazing Mountains !

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share our lastest video production, which is so far the biggest thing I've done ! Three days camping in the freezing english mountains in January, have a look how it looks like

Please let me know what you think I'm always very keen at reading the comment on this forum

thanks to all

Max

Max that is a fabulous promo for the Magic Ball Man. It looks stunning.

Great Job.

thanks

Blog Entries

Fantastic.
    Freezing - yes, but only just! We've had the warmest January I can ever remember. But what fantastic skies! Those shots with blue uppr/green (grass) lower looked unreal. Plus I loved the shot with just what I'm guessing was Venus in the otherwise darkeing sky.
    Nicely put together. Too long? Probably. But the camerawork perfectly matched the hypnotic effect of watching the balls so time sort of stood still.
    Remind us - what stabilization are you using for the massively moving shots?
    Tim

thanks tim for your interesting POV for the stablization I use sometime, not always, the software stabilization, for the rest the Glidecam does the job

Wow, stunning ! You were very lucky with the weather it could have been So very different. I've always wanted to do winter camping but always botted out when ever the opportunity arose. My only criticism of the piece is its a bit too long for my liking and gets a bit repetitive. Love the long sweeping glide near the beginning.

7. Default

best shot for me was 2.08 so much happening in those few frames, Child, Sun, Ball, Happy mum/gran to add Blue sky and Green grass to that as well i also loved the camp fire warmed me up
    Theres also a couple of really long glides which left me thinking - How the yeck did he pull that off ?
    Last edited by Brian Gardner; 02-12-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

just WOW ! I'm not a big fan of juggling in general (even tho I'm a yoyo player), but this video was right on the money. Awesome footage all day, premium editing. Would you mind if I feature it on my yoyoing blog? I thought in yoyoing we had pretty good filmmakers (check out for "KodakVV" on youtube or "C3yoyodesign") but this is really amazing. Not even mentioning the juggling skills!

you just blew my mind right there

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gardner View Post
    best shot for me was 2.08 so much happening in those few frames, Child, Sun, Ball, Happy mum/gran to add Blue sky and Green grass to that as well i also loved the camp fire warmed me up
    Theres also a couple of really long glides which left me thinking - How the yeck did he pull that off ?

how indeed, care to share some of your secrets?

God Damn!!!

Loved this ..............you got my attention from the beginning !!

Your video is doing it's job very well (ie) getting interest.

So many good/stunning shots (1.39) wow .....great music ....entertaining ..... I fee like Simon Cowell here.

Finding it hard to fault this ???

Maybe a touch too long ...(ie) could be culled so like 1.30 sec or 2 min max ??? But hey take that with a pinch of salt.

Just trying to be helpful.

I watched it all the way !!!

Good job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast