Thread: Would like some feed back on this new series of videos.

Default Would like some feed back on this new series of videos.

I have started this channel on Youtube about drinking games, and i think the filming and editing looks really good, could you check it out and tell me what you think?

here is the link: STMS - How To Play Mines - YouTube

there are a few more on the channel if you wana check that out, but I just started this project so thats why there are so few

It's not bad. It does visualise what the voice over is saying but the voice over sounds a little "dry" (pun intended ) for a video explaining drinking games.

It's not "great video" But it's not "bad" either.

The video could never stand on it's own as a mass market item, You would have to be looking for "Hmm...what drinking game can I play at the party tonight" It's a nice niche but I'm not sure it will hit the mass market in it's present form.

Maybe broaden the scope of the video, Are you trying to improve the pub culture/drinking experience, If so say so. Your video felt like a "expert village, How to do this" And if that is all you were aiming for, That's fine too!

I enjoyed the video. Never heard of mines before. I will have to check it out. I think different background music would of gave it a better feel for a drinking game tutorial. Maybe evening a few sound effects. But overall the video taught me how to play mines and that's what the point was. Looking forward to checking out your website.