Thread: Great Spotted Woodpecker

Default Great Spotted Woodpecker

Another short film about the Great Spotted Woodpecker

Great spotted woodpecker - YouTube

Enjoy

Dean

Another nice piece Dean. You natural history guys are very dedicated. I noticed you are a diver and that you've done a few bits for the BBC etc. In fact we should really call you the international award winning Dean. Well done on you achievements so far. I'm sure your going to move on to even bigger things. Have you given up the decorating ?

Hi,

Thanks and yes I'm still putting colour into people's lives if you need a quote just ask

I was one if the fortunate and dedicated few who managed to film 'never seen before' behaviour in a subject and the Natural History Unit heard about it and thy was that. I have worked with them on a few things with and other broadcasters so so all good so far.

I haven't actually dived for a while but I'm eager to change that this year... Do you dive?

Dean

I don't dive but some of my friends do. I made an intro video for their local scuba club up here in York, which was fun to do. Have you managed to shift many units of the Pike DVD ?

A few are still leaving the shelves so to speak, its died down abit over the months ... Its a niche market so not a massive seller must not grumble though. Although saying that I didn't really promote it as much as I should have. I have had some real nice feedback off of buyers so all good.

Dean

I don't want to sound like I'm kissing your arse too much BUT I do want to acknowledge you and say I have great admiration for the effort I know you put into that project. I don't know if the reward of capturing something on film for the first time ever gives you sufficient personal gratification or reward for the incredible dedication, perseverance etc., that you showed BUT I know you have not been given the rewards you deserve, well not yet BUT I'm a great believer in the reciprocation of effort. So I'm sure your time will come.

It would be great if you stuck around and offered advice and help by passing on some of your knowledge and experience in film making to the forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I don't want to sound like I'm kissing your arse too much BUT I do want to acknowledge you and say I have great admiration for the effort I know you put into that project. I don't know if the reward of capturing something on film for the first time ever gives you sufficient personal gratification or reward for the incredible dedication, perseverance etc., that you showed BUT I know you have not been given the rewards you deserve, well not yet BUT I'm a great believer in the reciprocation of effort. So I'm sure your time will come.

It would be great if you stuck around and offered advice and help by passing on some of your knowledge and experience in film making to the forum members.
    Arse kissing is always appreciated Seriously, thats really nice of you and I am not giving up on my dream and will be trying even harder this year with new projects starting soon (more details as and when) ... And of course I will be 'sticking around' and will help out as much as I can...

Cheers

Dean