Thread: Four spotted dragonflies :)

Default Four spotted dragonflies :)

Hi Everyone,

Please enjoy another of my short films, starring the stunning... Four spotted Chaser Dragonfly

Four Spotted chaser - YouTube

Regards

Dean

Blog Entries

Love it. I like to see the presenter make an appearance so we know who's talking to us. You did it well here - just enough to introduce yourself without it becoming "The Dean Show".
    I think the brevity of the film is part of its appeal. Take one subject. Show, describe and inform about that subject. Finish. Fits very well into the busy lives/low attention span we seem to have.
    Tim

I agree with Tim. Another winner. In fact my wife came into the room half way through and thought it was a BBC production. You can't really say more than that. Well, except for the sillys at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I agree with Tim. Another winner. In fact my wife came into the room half way through and thought it was a BBC production. You can't really say more than that. Well, except for the sillys at the end.
    Yes they should have more 'Sillies' at the end of their progs I had to include my little lady, under orders of my fiancee or producer! as I like to call her lol

Thanks again for the comments

Dean