Thread: Who's who

Default Who's who

I thought you might like to take a look at this video. It's primarily a music video, done by 2 guitarist friends of mine, who only started playing with video a few months ago.

One of them, Ecca, is already a member of this site, and the other one might be soon

They belong to a guitarist site, where sound files have been posted for ages, and recently several have decided it would be nice to see who is playing.

These two though have really taken to the video side, and music videos give lots of scope for fun.

Ecca is the one you see at first, he filmed his bit, and Brian comes in later, and has done most of the sfx.

That's all I'm saying, but I think you'll enjoy it. There's a couple of visual jokes that might pass you by, but it won't matter.

Here's the link http://imageevent.com/brianrobinaon/collaborators?n=0

Click on the one on the left 'who's who'.

Regards

Gillian
    Win XP, Athlon 1.8, G force 3 T, 1 60gig drive + 1 250 gig, Pinnacle Studio 9 plus mostly, Premiere 6, and Vegas 5 sometimes, Soundforge, Cool Edit.

Blog Entries

Great fun

I loved that, laughed all the way through. And you've given me a possible idea for a comp entry.

Any more?

Just remembered the tune - it's Jet Harris & Tony Meehan isn't it? Scarlet O'Hara or Diamonds.

Default Nice

I liked this. I liked the effects. I also liked the fluffy white kitty roaming through the bushes.

Very Good and enjoyed for a Monday morning.

Scooter
    AMD Athlon 3200
    Asus A7N8X Dlux
    ATI Video
    1 Gig Mem
    Windows XP Pro
    2 Seagate ATA 160 Gig HD,1 Maxtor 120 Gig HD
    Sony DRU-510 DVD/CD Burner
    Viewsonic 19\"LCD
    Pinnacle 10 PlusMediaSuite
    PremierPro 1.5 Suite
    Sony HVR-A1U 1080i HDV Camcorder

Default Doctor Who

I love the Doctor Who track! LOL ...and the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions In Space... sad I know!) ...and the Dalek

Fantastic

...oh and I like the video, good bit of fun.

Dubious copyrights though!! lol