Thread: Edge of the City Film Festival

Cool Edge of the City Film Festival

Hello everyone, Im new to this forum. I heard about this competition- it looks cool, I thought you might be interested!

From this company organised by Boris Johnson> Edge of the City Film Festival, presents us with a competition to meet Marc Isaacs, a famous filmmaker. If you think your interested why not have a look: Edge of The City ~ Film Festival.

Bless

Hey Rosetta!

Im new 2, glad 2 see Im not the only 1 xD

I went to 1 of their events last year! It was brilliant becuz i got to be around loadz of other people who liked films as much as me! which is crazy amounts lmao.

I didnt know they were doing more events this year though! And Marc Isaacs 2, isnt he like famous? i swear i recognise his name.

Anyway, my internet is being kinda spazzy, could you tell me more about what is going on this year because i cant follow the link :(

Hello Ry<3films

I went to one of the events this Sunday gone, It was great. First I thought what the hell was I going to learn from these people. You see the event was based on Film Editing, but I thought I knew everything about it. However they proved me wrong- I never knew it had such a history with it or the way in which the photos were taken was like storytelling!

I had fun! And the people were really frriendly and hlpful.
    Just to ans your question Marc Isaacs is a well experienced filmmaker

Try clicking here: Edge of The City Film Festival
    I've got thier webiste- I think this will explain better: Edge of the City Film Festival

I hope that helps
    If your really crazy you can come to the next event- I think its in February?

ps. Im entering the competition, so don't think you can beat me to the winning point! :P

Blog Entries

How spammy does the above sound?
    Tim

Haha Tim! Looking back at it now it does actually look really spammy xD my bad!!

ANYWAY, thanks for the info! I should be able to follow your link now, so I'll see if I want to come to the next event!

P.s. My name has '<3films' in, I dont think im losing any film competition

Edge of the City film festival is inviting people interested in film to a Gala at the Greenwich & Lewisham Young People’s Theatre.

If you would like to learn and experience more please
    click here.

Please have a look, if your a student or keen in progressing in the film industry, or simply interested in films.

Default The Gala

Hello again

Tickets are limited so don't miss out- you will have a chance to see a fashion show, comedy show, filmmakers, and a photographic exhibition:

To find out more see: Gala: Programme of Events Edge of The City Film Festival