Thread: Adobe Encore and slideshows

Default Adobe Encore and slideshows

I have been using Premier CS3 and Encore to create Video's and dvds for some time, and not had many problems. However my latest project using Encore involves still images in several slideshows. Everything was fine until I tried to add a sub menu for 9 slideshows plus a button for play all. All the individual slideshow buttons work properly and take you back to the menu after playing. The problem is with the play all button. this will only play 2 slideshowes and then it goes back to the menu. Any help would be appreciated before I pull all my hair out. Thanks

2. Default

Please check all your links and maybe along the way theres something missing... i'll be willing to help you.
    junworx

Hi Junworx
    I have checked all the links. run a check on the project that shows no problems. Each button and slideshow is set up the same. I have tried linking the play all button to different slideshows. But it still goes back to the menu after 2 slideshows. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
    Thanks Frenaros kid