Thread: MTS files transcoded into (corrupted) MOV files

Default MTS files transcoded into (corrupted) MOV files

Hello,

I'm using Sorenson Squeeze 8 to convert files mts (from a Panasonic AG-HMC151) to mov (Avid DNxHD codec)

At the very beginning of the clip (about 1 sec.) the mov videos are corrupted. This also happens with Procoder. the original mts are good.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks - B.K.

I guess AVCHD converter for Mac may help you out, it can easily convert AVCHD file to MOV on Mac

Quote Originally Posted by BomuKino View Post
    Hello,

I'm using Sorenson Squeeze 8 to convert files mts (from a Panasonic AG-HMC151) to mov (Avid DNxHD codec)

At the very beginning of the clip (about 1 sec.) the mov videos are corrupted. This also happens with Procoder. the original mts are good.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks - B.K.
    I'm using brorsoft MTS Converter to transcode my 1080p files or deinterlace my 1080i files to mov (ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec and Avid DNxHD codec ). Sometimes, I will convert it to Adobe Premiere. Some of my colleague prefer Adobe, which can support AVCHD natively but sometimes failed to do so. Until now, I have not met any problem during my usage. The software is clear, easy-to-use and I'm satisfied with the great quality of the converted files. You can give it a try.

Hi...
    There is nothing to worry about your corrupted .mov files. You can easily repair them and get back them by using a reliable software. It is nothing but Repair MOV Software. By using this software you can repair mov files easily.This software also supports large sized corrupted and damaged MOV, MP4 files.
    Also you can download the demo version of software here....

There is a tool named MTS to MOV Converter,This advanced and professional converter can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, the mts converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the input formats. Multiple editing capabilities on this mts to mov converter allows you to trim, crop, merge, and attach watermark for your video according to your requirements.
    Last edited by Ellea608; 04-26-2012 at 04:56 AM.