Thread: Video Ireland

Default Video Ireland

Ok my turn to pimp the link. www.videoireland.tv This web site is for a video trade show I am organising in Ireland later this year. At this stage the site is aimed at exhibitors who may want to come along and show their wares. Soon the site will be altered to a visitor web site and marketed to end users that hopefully would like to visit. So far Showreel magazine are the main sponsors and I have some of the biggest names in the industry onboard. Please feel free to pass comment including on the design of the site as its all my own work.

Blog Entries

Websites I know about .

I notice you're using URL "ghosting" - effectively your pages are served in frames, which could result in spurious bookmarks. More importanly, pages other than the index may not be indexed by search engines. For example I bookmarked a page within the site, but was served a blank page when I returned using the bookmark.

I would strongly urge you to purchase hosting to give a much more professional feel.

Default Video Ireland

Cheers Marc , yep I am ghosting in web space I own , didn't know about the bookmark problem as it works fine on the 3 pc's here I have just tested on but hey you learn something new everyday and why not, stops life getting boring.

Blog Entries

Depending on the amount of predicted bandwidth, I could set it up on bullet proof hosting for free (in exchange for a backlink)

Default Video Ireland

Hi Marc , lets talk I have just dropped you a email

Blog Entries

End of my lunch so I'm on company time now, but I'll drop you an email this evening.