Thread: Primeworks 2011 Demo Reel

1. Default Primeworks 2011 Demo Reel

Hey guys,

New here, decided to join the community. I've been editing for 6 years total, but just finished my first year "professionally". Here is my demo reel for editing/motion graphics. I'm mainly a commercial editor, but from time to time I take on other projects like music videos and other types of short form media.

A quick little bio about me:
    I just turned 20 years old, moved 2000km away from home 2 days after high school graduation when I was 17 to pursue my career in video editing. I went to film school and graduated the 15 month accelerated program and was successful right away. I currently live in Vancouver, Canada and love it here, although it's quite expensive to live. I have a Mac Pro system loaded with an 8 core Intel Xeon processor, 20gb ram, Solid State OS drive and many 2tb Western Digital Blacks laying on my desk. I use Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator for my day to day work. I not only edit, sometimes I become the Director of Photography on some projects which is a nice change from time to time.

Editing and Motion Graphics Reel for Primeworks Multimedia.

Editor: Stephen Shevchuk (
    Software: Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator

Goal: Showcase content edited by Primeworks Multimedia in an effective and interesting way.

For more information, please visit us at
    Follow us on Twitter at #PrimeworksMedia
    Last edited by Primeworks; 01-05-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Nice work, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll stay around and help pass on some tips to others.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Nice work, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll stay around and help pass on some tips to others.

In this new year I'm looking to produce a lot more videos myself.

Hertfordshire, UK

This is some incredibly impressive stuff, not just the quality, but the quantity of quality - and only at 20. Keep it up!

Sweet Mary of..... Nice work i can see that you have a really good eye for editing how you have out together highlights for different pieces works seamlessly.

Would be good to see some of your other work too.

Peace out.

6. Default

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback

Holy sh*t! thanks for this lesson in humility! and you're only 20?! man, I wish I was half as talented when I was your age. Just don't get cocky (^,^)/ there are still better artists out there. Nothing to say about the vid, maybe a bit long, if I HAVE TO say something. half that long would have been nice.