Thread: Magix Movie edit pro mx plus

Default Magix Movie edit pro mx plus

I recently purchased the above program and found that the 3D text within the program could not be read. After a few attempts to fix it by very helpfull people at Magix I was informed that the 3D text feature within the program wont work on all computers, which is a bit of a pain however they did give me a free Xara 3d 7 . So if you are thinking of buying this program download the trial first to see if it works.
    my system is
    Packard Bell iPower G5800
    Intel(R)Core (TM) i7 cpu
    Windows 7

Useful information for those who are thinking about getting Magix Movie Editor.

Hi Birdman6, Alan here, I work at MAGIX. You can set a number of effects simulataneously for text, if multiple one are selected the text will not appear correctly. When adding text, in the "effects" section make sure only the 3D box is checked. In testing the feature I loaded the Demo Project and it worked as expected. Did you try the 3D text feature in the Demo Project? I would also suggest under the "file" menu select "Settings" and then press "reset program settings to default". Let me know you get on. You probably already know but you can now get free email support and also free support via our Facebook page

The problem may relate to the graphics hardware you are using and how it communicates with the software.
    Last edited by AlanMagix; 01-09-2012 at 12:17 PM.