Thread: Nocommotions on the mac App Store

Default Nocommotions on the mac App Store

This is only really of use to the FCP X editors, I've just put my first Motion theme for FCP X on the App Store:

Mac App Store - Electric Guitars Theme for Final Cut Pro or Motion

I've got a couple more due soon and some effects to follow. I'm not sure whether to keep the payloads shopping cart options on my website or not.

Nocommotions_Motion_Templates

Perhaps I'll add future stuff there while waiting for App Store approval, I'll see how things go.

David.

I just put a second theme (Technics SL1210 DJ Styled) up, and have a couple of effects (one free) on the way soon.

Mac App Store - Vinyl DJ Theme for Final Cut Pro or Motion

or

01_Motion_Templates

I've got a third app there now. It's a free download and should house all my future content. There's not a lot on there yet, but I do have a bit of a collection ready to be added soon and I'll regularly add more and more as time goes on.

Among the content at the moment there is a free effect, a free title and a free transition. I'm going to try to keep the ratio of free to paid content similar to where it sits just now.

Mac App Store - Template Master

Due to a wee mistake this never ran on Snow Leopard, so it's just been updated to run on OSX 10.6 or later, while doing so I add more content including another free effect, transition and title.

Mac App Store - Template Master V1.1

David.