Thread: Need help cleaning up video quality to find the a/hole that hit and run my car.

Exclamation Need help cleaning up video quality to find the a/hole that hit and run my car.

well to boot i was heading to be DD for some friends at the bars this past friday night around 11pm and some moron rear ended me. another car video recorded him running but i couldn't get a clear look while he was pulling away to read his plates since it was covered with snow. now in the video i've got i'vebeen trying using vreveal to try to get a better look at the plates and i was able to see a number 5 as the fourth slot, i think......in alaska where i'm at it's 6 digital plates max so i'm assuming but if i could get any more letters or numbers off the plates it'll help me so much with catching this punk since the police aren't having any luck. i'd appreciate if anybody could help me with this and i could send my copy of the video via email since this site wont let me post it on this thread at all.

-Thank you for your time Rudie
    Last edited by pawntec; 01-02-2012 at 12:00 PM.

If the video is over 100Mb you won't be able to email it. Try up loading it to a file share site and post the link.

Try uploading to youtube - There's so many detectives on there there's bound to be someone who can recognise the offender's car too.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

its only a few megs but this site didn't like the format just pictures for attachments

Thumbs up

IDENTIFY THIS FOOL THAT HIT AND RUN MY CAR, ANY ONE? - YouTube here is the youtube video thx i should of thought of posting it up on there lol opps.