Thread: Having problem working in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Exclamation Having problem working in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

I have two problems, actually!!!

First, when I import a clip from my Sony HD Handy cam to Adobe After Effects CS4, it automatically detects the frame rate as 25, But then the video gets a little slower sometimes. What's wrong with my Adobe AE settings???

Second, I export my video clips as .MOV (Quicktime format) and import them to Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Whenever I drag the clips to the time line and hit SPACEBAR to play, the preview windows doesn't play the clip smoothly! It looks like I am watching a clip recorded using a webcam or something! Even though I set the frame rate to 25. But I always face the same problem! I was working on a music video, bt I can't sync the song with my video files.

Btw, I'm using 8GB of RAM, 32-bit version of both Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and After Effects CS4 on 64-bit Windows 7. Do you think it has something to do with the problem?

Help me out please!

It does sound like you don't have enough power in your processor to play back smoothly but you can pre render to help over come this issue. I'm not an Adobe user so can't give you specifics on what to do.