This is my first post in an internet forum ever...despite that I've read for years (weird, right?!)

I'm building a PC specifically to run DaVinci Resolve. They released a config guide but I'm having a tough time picking parts while trying to cut costs as this is my first time ever building a machine. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have the following parts already, and need help specifically finding the right motherboard, memory, and power supply:
i7 2700k 3.5
Quadro 600 for GUI card and GTX 580 for GPU card (though I've heard this combo won't work from some and totally fine from others?)
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio
Red Rocket card

The key issue is I need an LGA1155 motherboard with at least 6 PCIe x16 slots. I also need 2x USB 3.0 connectivity, but is that a PCI or motherboard thing? It would also be awesome to put in the new, faster than 1333 DDR3 ram.

It would also be great if I could boot Hackintosh in addition to Windows 7 (each on separate SSD's, don't know if this is even possible to run both) as I'm primarily a Mac user (am returning my new 17" MacBook Pro to buy this instead due to FCP/Lion compatibility and Resolve running terribly slow).