Thread: Wedding video maker sued for accurate portrayal of tedious day

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Default Wedding video maker sued for accurate portrayal of tedious day

The bride sounds like a nightmare.

Bridzillers. No dealing with them. I have filmed many weddings the longest ceremony was 3hours long and they wanted it all filmed and on the DVD and that was just the start. Killed me. We no longer do weddings thank goodness.

A funny 'joke paper' headline. The knack with bridezillas is not to book them in the first place, cause they do stand out like a sore thumb, even at the enquiry stage. I've turned a few down after email/phone enquiries and 2 down face to face. One was a church rector's daughter too! The instructions/demands from her mother made me re-check my diary for their date, and lo and behold, it was already booked. Sorry!
    We only book fun clients who appreciate our style and coverage. They know what we include, and what we leave out, so everyone's happy.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club