Thread: The Deadbooks PROMO/TRAILER

Cool The Deadbooks PROMO/TRAILER

short promotional trailer i did for a horror short ive began work on that should be finished sometime early next year.

didnt wanna give to much of the plot away in this and as you can see ive pretty much given nothing away haha

hope you enjoy

Well your right you don't give much away.

The rain didn't look very real.

Blog Entries

I'm guessing you shot "day for night" and it didn't look at all convincing as night, but I quite liked the look you ended up with.
    Nice gates!
    Where it really failed though was we saw nothing of the protagonist's face - I trust that in the finished product, we'll be introduced to him before/after this segment so that we can identify with him.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Well your right you don't give much away.

The rain didn't look very real.
    agree haha, although ive now found a way of changing the effects settings so if i use a rain scene in the actual film itll look better

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I'm guessing you shot "day for night" and it didn't look at all convincing as night, but I quite liked the look you ended up with.
    Nice gates!
    Where it really failed though was we saw nothing of the protagonist's face - I trust that in the finished product, we'll be introduced to him before/after this segment so that we can identify with him.
    wasnt particularly going for a night shot although all of this was shot at dusk then just slightly tweeked with abit of colour filtering, n yeh mate thats my favourite shot to haha n i thought the lightning in that part was particularly effective if i do say so myself and well this character isnt actually going to be in the film or at least he may only have a short part in the beginning and then remain in the book. this may not make sense id have to give away the plot for it to haha not to worry ill release an actual trailer when the film is properly underway