Thread: Help Proper - raw footage deleted - edited not recognised file !!

1. Default Help Proper - raw footage deleted - edited not recognised file !!

OMG i have dropped a real blooper - I filmed something by my Panasonic TM700 for a group of peeps and in my new sony vegas I tried to do a few titles etc - I saved the final copy but somehow deleted original which wont even be found in Panasonics library ! ok so managed to find the final copy and play on Windows MP and burned it to a disc but the disc will not be read by anything but my i7 which it was created on and I need to produce 12 copies for household dvd playersby tomorrow - Any Ideas ?

Sharon the idiot ! x
    Last edited by Piaffevideos; 12-15-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Try importing the final copy into Sony Vegas and burning it that way.

I don't think there is any other option than Bpotters suggestion of using your "saved copy" Do you have DVD Architect that might be a better way of making a media DVD.

I presume you have have looked a file recovery software to get the original files back.

4. Default

Thankyou guys - I am burning the saved copy in a different format and seems to work but the quality isnt as good but it works! This is a steep learning curve for me !

S x

I'm confused you can only burn a DVD in one format, mpeg2, that's the DVD standard.

6. Default

Lol you are confused - you should sit in my seat!! I am not sure what I have done differently but the original edited file wont be read in any of my media players -I possibly saved it or rendered it incorrectly - anyways I imported the wrongly edited file via Sony and have rendered it as the last option on the list which I think is a pal something or other and it seems fine!! Crikey I am an amateur - Sorry as this was a very last minute favour for someone and its ended up being a real pain in the proverbial!

S x