Thread: How to make a video file appear as rendered in a different program?

Default How to make a video file appear as rendered in a different program?

I'm in an intro video editing class. Booooring as I've been in many more advanced classes. But I just have to jump through the hoop since it's a pre-requisite to many other classes. We are supposed to be learning Final Cut Pro, but I don't have a mac and it is a lot more convenient to use my home computer. Also, I have experience with Sony Vegas and so I am doing the projects with with it instead.

I'm wondering if there is any way to tell. Or, is there a specific format that I should render as that would help my blurring of the rules go undetected. I really don't think it should matter what program you do things in as long as you can get the job done.

Bleh!

Thanks!

Blog Entries

All well and good until you're asked to submit your project file. I suppose you could claim the dog ate it.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=AlonzoR;173456]I'm in an intro video editing class. Booooring as I've been in many more advanced classes. But I just have to jump through the hoop since it's a pre-requisite to many other classes. {/quote]
    So why not just learn FCP? A bit of experience in that won't do you any harm. Surely the college/course provide some machines with it installed - and if not, what sort of a half-baked course is this?
    Tim

They do have the program. It's a super bizarre class and the professor is much more interested in having us memorize keyboard shortcuts than actually do any video. It's constant tests and almost no actual video editing.

But I like to burn the midnight oil, get obsessive, and spend like 12 hours straight working on things. The mac labs close early and there are always classes in them. It's just not very convenient to use them. Anyway, I just deleted any metadata that I could find and handed in my project. It's worth a shot. Thanks