Thread: What software question mac

Default What software question mac

Hello everyone. As you can see im new to this forum
    I got a question where i couldnt find the answer to online, although it is pretty simple,
    So yes im an extreme noob when it comes to videos. Im sorry

I am an mac user. What i need is a very very simple video sftware that just needs to do one basic thing. All other functions may be there aswell but i will only use one.
    I got a weekly podcast with music and im now allowed by youtube to upload videos longer than 15 minutes.
    I just have a photo and an 58minute (or55/59/56, doesnt matter..) long audio mp3 file. I just want the audio file to keep playing while the photo just remains there for the whole hour.
    I bought the plain stuff like from norkross (didnt work) and i tried at a friends house with final cut pro, and imovie wont work either, because you max may work up to 30 minutes.
    Can anyone recommend me exactly what software to get and how to use it (all the steps) if they know it.
    The price of the software doesnt matter because i earn it back with the music anyway so it will be worth it for me

Thanks very much
    Greetings tobias

Pleeeeease someone?
    Someone of you must know, please take the few time to write an answer for me. Would be hugely appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiasvg View Post
    Hello everyone. As you can see im new to this forum
    I got a question where i couldnt find the answer to online, although it is pretty simple,
    So yes im an extreme noob when it comes to videos. Im sorry

I am an mac user. What i need is a very very simple video sftware that just needs to do one basic thing. All other functions may be there aswell but i will only use one.
    I got a weekly podcast with music and im now allowed by youtube to upload videos longer than 15 minutes.
    I just have a photo and an 58minute (or55/59/56, doesnt matter..) long audio mp3 file. I just want the audio file to keep playing while the photo just remains there for the whole hour.
    I bought the plain stuff like from norkross (didnt work) and i tried at a friends house with final cut pro, and imovie wont work either, because you max may work up to 30 minutes.
    Can anyone recommend me exactly what software to get and how to use it (all the steps) if they know it.
    The price of the software doesnt matter because i earn it back with the music anyway so it will be worth it for me

Thanks very much
    Greetings tobias

So, if I have understood you correctly, you want to put a photo up and play audio only?

iMovie comes shipped with some Mac's and could do that I am sure.

I like imovie, but you are only allowed to make videos up to 30 minutes, mine need to be around an hour. Thats the problem

Imovie only let's you have half an hour of video?...That's really sneaky of them

Give this bit of open source software a go!
    HyperEngine-AV | Free Audio & Video software downloads at SourceForge.net