Thread: Duplicating Objects On Screen

1. Default Duplicating Objects On Screen

how do I do stuff in vegas like, make it seem like there are two cars driving down the street, when really it's just two shots put together and each car are on different sides of the road?

Is there some sort of blend trick or do you have to cut the video in half to make it look like a full image, and if so, how do you do it in vegas.

2. Default

Common, someone has HAD to of done it before.

Make it seem like there is two people when really there is only one who did the scene twice in different positions on screen without moving the camera. How do you take two clips and do that on Vegas?

I'm not on my regular computer so I can't double check to make sure this is what's going on, but I do think I know what you'll need to do. What you'll probably have to do is use the cookie cutter tool, layer both clips over each other and then open up the cookie cutter tool on the top clip. On this first layer (or track), make a square (using the cookie cutter tool) over the side of the road that the other clip (the second track) will fill in. Make sure that it's deleting all the inside of the square, and not the outside. Leave the second track alone. I'm pretty sure that should do the trick. Sorry if I'm off but I'm not on my home computer. Once I get home though I'll double check and make a better guide.