Thread: Final Fantasy VII Boss Theme Cover

1. Default Final Fantasy VII Boss Theme Cover

I finally bought three lights and tried to make my video takes better, I think that this video is much better then the previous...at least for lights

Hope you like it!

Final Fantasy VII - Boss Theme - Still More Fighting (VideoSong) - YouTube

I agree it's your best video so far. Now that you have three lights it's time to get creative with them as the lighting looked very flat.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 11-28-2011 at 04:15 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I agree it's your best video so far. Now that you have tree lights it's time to get creative with them as the lighting looked very flat.
    Thanks, do you have any advice or something to read about?

HERE is a good place to start. Some video tutorials in the basics of 3 point lighting. I'm not suggesting this is the be all and end all of lighting. It's not even the best 3 point lighting I've seen, it's just a starting point and will give you an idea of where to start with your lighting.

Blog Entries

Nothing to add about the video. It's certainly good, but now you need to get a bit more creative with it. And lights is as good a place as any to start.
    But I love dthe music - I don't know anything about Final Fantasy (the game) is that music from the game or is iut your own composition. I really love that early 70s progressive sound - this sounded to me like across between early (eg Trespass) Genesis and Focus. And that's meant as a complement.
    Tim

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    HERE is a good place to start. Some video tutorials in the basics of 3 point lighting. I'm not suggesting this is the be all and end all of lighting. It's not even the best 3 point lighting I've seen, it's just a starting point and will give you an idea of where to start with your lighting.
    Thank you! I am watching the videos, very interesting. I will search other info/tips about light, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Nothing to add about the video. It's certainly good, but now you need to get a bit more creative with it. And lights is as good a place as any to start.
    But I love dthe music - I don't know anything about Final Fantasy (the game) is that music from the game or is iut your own composition. I really love that early 70s progressive sound - this sounded to me like across between early (eg Trespass) Genesis and Focus. And that's meant as a complement.
    Thanks, yes the music is from Final Fantasy VII, it's just a cover. I love the 70s progressive sound too, I'm glad you hear that in the video also Genesis are one of my favorite band!