Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself - part two

Default Introduce yourself - part two

Hi, lím new to this forum, i am Hicham from belgium and i compose and produce music for films, TV,.. i use after effects and premiere pro for editing my clips. My music can be heared and downloaded from Music Screen Library (royalty free music)
    Last edited by hicham; 03-12-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Hello my name is Dardan im from Albania i have my own Audo & Recording Studio i found this forum in google also im the owner of this website that offers you Downloading Videos of Facebook,Youtube,Instagram,Twitter,Vimeo
    https://fbdwn.com

Thanks

Hello from New Mexico! It's part of the US many people don't know that. I like to make home music videos from time to time and started looking for a place to hang out with others that share this hobby.

Blog Entries

Hi DP. Good to have you here! I think it's only other US citizens who don't know New Mexico is in the States. After all, just about everywhere else which has another country's/county's/city's/town's name after the word "New" is in the US! (New England, New Hampshire, New York)
    Tim

You might be right! We take a lot of vacations around the US and on several occasions people have looked at us puzzled when we say New Mexico. I've had comments like "do you mean Mexico? lol. We don't have the educational system that many of you get to enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by drunkpenguin View Post
    You might be right! We take a lot of vacations around the US and on several occasions people have looked at us puzzled when we say New Mexico. I've had comments like "do you mean Mexico? lol. We don't have the educational system that many of you get to enjoy!
    well even though Area 51 is in Nevada, I always believed the aliens actually landed in New Mexico - can you confirm this DP?

I haven't seen any aliens. I think they came in search of intelligent life and left after not finding any.

Greetings
    Wow. So many musicians.
    I am a music composer of contemporary chamber music, videogames and also produce electronic/rock music for my own. I am finishing my master degree in composition and looking for some help of you guys to improve my amateurish video editing that i make for my own music.
    I am from Argentina.

Hi, Chris from the UK. I have been a keen photographer for many years and now getting into video making. Complete beginner and looking for any help I can get.
    Cheers

10. Default

Hello Everyone. My name is Michael and in my leisure I produce videos on YouTube. I have made positive experiences in this forum concerning some proposals for my videos and maybe, I can give the one or another idea to you. Have a nice day.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast