Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Introduce yourself - part two

Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online video editing community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

My username is my name, and I've been doing hobby audio recording for a couple decades, and a few years ago got some better equipment and started recording mostly open mics around the Houston TX area.

Added some [occasional] video about a year and a half ago, using whatever old camcorder and digital cameras I had laying around. Still working on that aspect, but video is challenging, so I like to add it to the audio. Moved quickly from iMovie to Final Cut Pro X for a couple of features, not the least of which is the multi-cam sync feature. Now I'm trying to figure out how to do some of those cute things that were pretty easy to do in iMovie but are a little less obvious in FCPX (to me, at least). Hope to get more ideas at this forum.

hello everyone
    I hoop I donīt offend some of you but I am a webcam model and I am getting very interested in editing and making movies. I am using Logitech HD 1080p and I just started using the editing program Corel x10.
    I know that the video camera has to have a flip screen and a remote. I have been reading about video cameras and to be frank it is like a see of information. I have the feeling that I have to buy a camera that is easy to use and try to play with it. I have 1000 - 1500 euro for a video camera.Thank you guys

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516