Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Introduce yourself - part two

Hi, This is Branatwo.

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to Flixahls and Branato
    Last edited by TimStannard; 10-24-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    Tim

3. Default

Hi,

From near London in the UK and in a band. I purchased a Zoom Q2n camera to film our gigs but the pandemic put a stop to them in March. Looking for something to do we decided to link up with a fellow artist to record a Christmas song and this is our effort. Edited in Lightworks with audio recorded on a QSC Touchmix 16 Digital mixer, you will see I am very much a beginner.

Last edited by Steve Luckett; 12-11-2020 at 02:42 PM.

4. Default

Hello everyone. I am new on this forum but not a novice in filming cool videos. So if you need any advice: welcome!

Hi, i am 15 and my dream is to be a film director but now i need money to buy my first camera so i have learned how to edit and created gig on fiverr (if you want you can check it: https://www.fiverr.com/martin_kozusko/edit-video-for-you ). I want to go to a film school but i donīt think my parents would let me. They want me to study engineering becase i am good at it but i want to follow my dream. I havenīt received any order on fiverr yet so i guess i have to be patient. Sorry but english is not my native language i am from Slovakia. Now i edit in shotcut becouse it is for free but i think i can do some work with it

Thank you for your time...

6. Default

Hi All
    Iím Mike from the West Midlands, England. Iíve just completed my first video project on beginner piano lessons for kids. Iíd like to up my game, hence Iím here. I shoot with a Canon R6 and edit with Corel Videostudio 2019 and VSDC.
    I have a strong background in photography and Lightroom and Photoshop.
    Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Singh View Post
    Hi All
    I’m Mike from the West Midlands, England. I’ve just completed my first video project on beginner piano lessons for kids. I’d like to up my game, hence I’m here. I shoot with a Canon R6 and edit with Corel Videostudio 2019 and VSDC.
    I have a strong background in photography and Lightroom and Photoshop.
    Mike.

Welcome to the forum Mike. It's generally a quiet place and the most activity it seems to get lately is either spam or people using it to promote their youtube channels and latest video productions but if there's ever a question the handful of regulars here will try to help to our best ability.
    The cats are watching us...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Hi and welcome to Flixahls and Branato
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Welcome to the forum Mike. It's generally a quiet place and the most activity it seems to get lately is either spam or people using it to promote their youtube channels and latest video productions but if there's ever a question the handful of regulars here will try to help to our best ability.
    Thanks Grapes. I posted a video in the User Videos section for some feedback.

nice to meet you sir..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718