Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I've search the net looking for an answer to this

  1. #1

    Default I've search the net looking for an answer to this

    I want to know how do I flicker or flash clips that has been blended together. Sorta like what you see in a hiphop music video or rock when the snares/drums(rolls) drops, you see both clips blended together with the fast transitions. I've asked around on other sites, but I didnt get the desired answer. Can someone help me please?

    I tried to blend two clips together and make multiple splits, hoping I can delete ever other split but when I try to split a blended clip, it becomes un blended if that makes any sense.

  2. #2


    I can't picture what you describe. Can you post an example from YouTube?

  3. #3

  4. #4



  5. #5


    I haven't had a chance to experiment, but if you cut a few frames of video, reverse and duplicate the forward and reverse frames (I.e play the frames forward and back repeatedly), and ten overlay another video a 50%, you should get a similar look.
    follow us on
    become a fan on facebook

  6. #6


    Thanks man, that really helped.

Similar Threads

  1. I beg for an Answer... ;[
    By oooostorm in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:13 AM
  2. I need an answer....
    By tourettesguy122 in forum Pre Production
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:30 AM
  3. Anyone know the answer to
    By john12 in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 11:30 AM
  4. Video Search
    By Marc Peters in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 01:08 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts