Thread: The Last to Say - A Short Film

Default The Last to Say - A Short Film

My first serious piece. Slightly dark/heavy subject matter. Filmed on the Canon 5D. Tell me what you think!

( Song: "The Last to Say" Artist: Atmosphere )

Yes the subject is dark but I found you interpretation very good. I can't put my finger on your expensive dance style. It seems like a mixture of street and jazz, not that I'm a dance expert.

The look of the video is very good and totally suites the moon of the piece. The camera movement was very smooth and the editing was well put together. More than all that it communicates a message and that more important than any technical thing.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Yes the subject is dark but I found you interpretation very good. I can't put my finger on your expensive dance style. It seems like a mixture of street and jazz, not that I'm a dance expert.

The look of the video is very good and totally suites the moon of the piece. The camera movement was very smooth and the editing was well put together. More than all that it communicates a message and that more important than any technical thing.

Well done.
    Thanks man! Some really good words right there... means a lot!