Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Canon XF300 as new

Default FS Canon XF300 !Price Reduced!

For sale is my almost brand new Canon XF300. Due to tough finincal times and the fact that I have the XF100 as well means I am probably going to have to part with the XF300.

It was purchased my me brand new from a reputable UK video gear shop and it is a genuine UK model. It has hardly ever been used, I would estimate about 2-3 hours. It is totally mark free and I think you would be VERY hard pushed to tell it apart from a brand new one. Boxed with all the bits and pieces it came with new. I will also throw in a copy of the Vortext Media XF300 DVD to get you up and running.

I don't think I really need to add anything about the quality this camera produces. The clips it shoots are stunning in every way. I will be really sad to see it go but needs must.

I am after around 4100 but am open to offers.

Thanks for looking,

Andy S
    Last edited by EMA747; 11-24-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Price reduced to 4500 ono.

Further reduction to 4100. This keeps the price the same I have it in other forums to keep it fair.

Hi

Is your XF300 still for sale? Whereabouts are you located?

Also, when and where was it purchased and how much warranty is there remaining please?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

Yes it is still for sale. I have a few people interested but at the moment it's still open to the first to make a serious bid.

I am in Nottingham, only a couple of miles from M1 J25.

It was purchased by myself from Jigsaw24 in Nottingham on the 8th December 2010, so warranty for about another week. It is a genuine UK model and Jigsaw are a major professional video suppliers.

Let me know if you would like any pictures of it or want to know anything else.

Best regards,

Andy S

The XF300 is still for sale.
    Last edited by EMA747; 12-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.

I am open to offers. I have been quoted 3000+ from a reputable production equipment buyer so any offers over this price would be seriously considered.

Hi is this still available ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulbunyard View Post
    Hi is this still available ?
    Thanks
    I had forgotten about the listing! It's sort of still for sale. I'm not as desperate to sell it now as I was would be looking for offers more around my original
    price of 4000. I haven't really used it since the listing so it's still in immaculate, almost unused condition.

Let me know if you are interested in making an offer.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by EMA747 View Post
    I had forgotten about the listing! It's sort of still for sale. I'm not as desperate to sell it now as I was would be looking for offers more around my original
    price of 4000. I haven't really used it since the listing so it's still in immaculate, almost unused condition.

Let me know if you are interested in making an offer.

Cheers
    Yes I would I'm only at Rugby would love to talk tomorrow if thats poss? my number is 07846 448497.

Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast