Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who wants some Scrambled Eggs?

  1. Default Who wants some Scrambled Eggs?

    Following my other food experiment (Fruit Smoothie Song and Orange Juice Song) I made another one:



    enjoy

  2. #2

    Default

    Having tried something in a similar vain once, I know how much work goes into this sort of video. So well done.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Not bad. Nicely filmed but I found it a bit "bitty". Of course, if you'd got a constant rhythm going through it I'd have said how derivitive it is of the likes of kartiv2 - so you can't win

    Given the subject, it occurs to me it's a missed opportunity. If you could somehow contrive to get all the sounds together so that you culd cut it together to make McCartney's "Yesterday" that would have been perfect: "Scrambled Eggs" being the working title/lyric for that song. Mind you YouTube would have probably pulled it within a nanosecond so you couldn't win there, either
    Tim

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Having tried something in a similar vain once, I know how much work goes into this sort of video. So well done.
    Eh yes, needs time and work..Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Not bad. Nicely filmed but I found it a bit "bitty". Of course, if you'd got a constant rhythm going through it I'd have said how derivitive it is of the likes of kartiv2 - so you can't win

    Given the subject, it occurs to me it's a missed opportunity. If you could somehow contrive to get all the sounds together so that you culd cut it together to make McCartney's "Yesterday" that would have been perfect: "Scrambled Eggs" being the working title/lyric for that song. Mind you YouTube would have probably pulled it within a nanosecond so you couldn't win there, either
    Eh kartiv2 wins always, I'm just trying to have fun following her ideas (I like them very much) like the videosongs totally inspired by Jack Conte. Anyway, trying to make a "real" song out of something like this could be a very interesting challenge, I'll try to see if I can do something
    As always, thanks for your feedback.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    Anyway, trying to make a "real" song out of something like this could be a very interesting challenge,
    I don't know whether this will help, but don't forget that you can cheat a bit with the sounds.
    I once has an idea I'd make a short film about my father's model railway layout (don't worry - I didn't so you don't have to watch it) and I had in mind for the beginning to do an "EastEnders" opening starting with a close-up from abov and having it turning as the camera pulls away (obviously I was going to cheat all this and just use a still and do all the movement in post.
    Whilst I never got that far, I did work manage a fairly successful experiment with the title:
    I got together a selection of steam locomotive sounds (hissing, and whistles) then carefully tuned and saved samples of each so I had them in a range of notes.
    I the used the samples in Acid to prduce the EastEnders theme made entirely of sampled steam locos.

    OK I only got as far as doing the drum beat (including the famous intro) and a melody, but I'd proved the feasibility.

    But it is rather time consuming and will be much more so matching the video clips as well.
    Tim

  6. Default

    Yep, it could be very time consuming, anyway thanks for sharing I think I'm going to try something easier next time...

Similar Threads

  1. Pickled Eggs - Part Two
    By pointlessalias in forum User Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:31 PM
  2. Pickled Eggs - Part One
    By pointlessalias in forum User Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:05 AM
  3. premiere pro 2 audio scrambled in spots
    By armenws in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:38 PM
  4. Adding Easter Eggs
    By Bunit1212 in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 11:20 PM
  5. please help, avi scrambled
    By ufoman7 in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 09:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •