Thread: Pinnacle Studio 15 HD ultimate activation key problem

Default Pinnacle Studio 15 HD ultimate activation key problem

! keep getting "You can activate Dolby 2ch encoding/decoding for Studio 15 instantly by purchasing an activation key"
    When I click on the link for website and click on codec as I presume this is what is required there are no activatio keys there.
    Any suggestions.
    Thanks

Default Same issue

I too have encountered the same issue, when trying to select encode as MPEG-TS. The system tells me I need to activate Dolby 2CH Encoding/Decoding. This is licensed on my software already.

Yes its all very stupid the way pinnacle do this -It says on the box dolby 5.1 etc.. What happened to me as I assumed I had 5.1 dolby installed with the program-Only when I went to make movie did I get this crap about not having 5.1 Dolby -But it did guide me to register and then I had it . Strange- I really think pinnacle should scrap all this Activation pallaver-If you buy a full VERSION ultimate collection-at a higher cost you should get everything at once. Its so time consuming AND PROBLEMATIC. etc.....
    Last edited by Robo; 12-28-2011 at 12:06 PM.