Hi everyone!
I have a project at work that I need to finish latest next week (interviews with our management). I have Adobe Premier 8 this is my first time: recording and editing hence may be these are just basic things that I am struggling with...

Firstly - when I am editing or viewing interview in PSE video jumps and freezes and is not really synchron to audio. Audio track i perfect. I viewed the original video before importing it into PSE and it was fine. It looks a bit like my computer can't process so much information it kind of looks like internet used to look like when we all had 56k dial up modems
How can I fix it? It's ok for editing audio but I need to be able to view and edit video at some stage!

Second problem is really odd: part of the video is filling the full frame of the player's window and the other part looks like a cinema format. On the time line everything looks the same (the 16:9 cinema format). How can I fix it so that everything looks the same? I also have other cut outs that I insert and they all look 16:9 in the player too, so there are 2 segments from may be 8 or 9 that look different...

I really need you help guys!

Thanks a million in advance....