Thread: Importing into Pinnacle Studio 12

Default Importing into Pinnacle Studio 12

I have mpeg video files from a Sony Handicam on a HDD and would like to know how to import them into Studio 12. It all seems a little confusing. Many thanks. Wynn

I think all you have to do is browse for files and drag them to the time line, just like you would if you was adding a piece of audio or a picture.

Progress so far. I located the card files and click on the first and 'open'. (Not drag & drop) This file appears in the album but I see a list showing the long file number and dropping down this list I see that all of the 68 files on the card are imported. Clearly one one must have the entire lot in one go. From there it appears that one must just put on the time-line the required clips and that's that.

Is there any way of renaming all these files in one go? Such as 'Holiday' and the next will be Holiday01 etc.
    Thanks for the reply - helpful. Wynn

Similar Threads

1. Pinnacle Studio 14 HD>AVI Files from Canon G6 can not be Imported into STUDIO
    By bozobyte in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. Question about importing using Mpeg setting in Pinnacle Ultimate
    By Spurano in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 05:28 PM
  3. importing flash scenes into Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
    By glenn futrell in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:59 PM
  4. Pinnacle Studio crashing when importing avi video
    By PaulMarke in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 01:51 PM
  5. cool 3D prodution studio /Pinnacle studio 9 SE
    By regg0 in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 08:40 PM