Hi there. I created a movie using keynotes (for its effects), exported as quicktime and finally edited with music using imovies. Final 'movie' is in m4v format.

My videographer who is using windows (adobe premiere) cannot read this file. He asked for AVI so i downloaded mpeg_streamclip to convert this m4v file to AVI but he still cannot add or read it as he says its not a Microsoft AVI.

He has 2 DVDs to make of my 2 daughters 1st birthdays and he cant do the 2 dvds without my 2 presentations.

He managed to convert one but having seen it on the final DVD, the frame jumps along with the audio in a couple of places. I can create a .mov file (basically QuickTime). He is saying his computer software won't take QuickTime. He said it'll only take microsoft AVI and the AVI I have given him is a QuickTime AVI. I thought AVI files were all the same regardless if it's from apple or Microsoft. I'm guessing it's got something to do with codecs?

He has said he has used DV storm to edit. This is an old one they are using cs5.5 for one video but other video has been edited on 1.5 which is old version of adobe. Just need someone to tell me how I can convert a QuickTime AVI to one microsoft will accept. Or is the videographer not trying?
How do i do this? please help, ive been waiting 3 years for the 1st DVD and a year now for the 2nd. He is getting rather hacked off at this and im worried he will give up as he is blaming me for the extra hours hes putting in.