Thread: Teleporting effect check it ourt now!!

1. Thumbs up Teleporting effect check it ourt now!!

HEY CHGECK ME OUT TELEPORTING OPEN MY VIDEOS MORE MORE EFFECTS ON SONY VEGAS ]

Blog Entries

This is the second time in 24 hours I've had to ask you not to post duplicate posts in different sections.
    Again I've deleted the duplicates to save you the bother.

Please refrain from duplicate posts or you may find yourself banned.
    Tim

I fail to see the point to this. A fade to black is hardly an effect, try 'cloning' techniques to achieve the same sort of thing and will look much better. Include within some sort of narrative also as this on it's own is, like I say, pointless.

4. Default

thanks but i dont want help and who gaaave you the right to delete my videos

Blog Entries

You may not want help but you need it.

That wasn't a teleporter "effect" it was a simple fade to black. It just looks like you waved your arm, someone turned out the light and then turned it on again.

Try using an effect like a dissolve rather than a fade and you'll see quite an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyvegasuser View Post

If you dont want helpful advice or constructive critism then what do you want...loads of views for your youtube page?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonyvegasuser View Post
    The site admin gave me the right, when he asked me to be a moderator several years go.
    And I did not delete your video. I removed the duplicate posts of it.
    This is all part of a moderators job, keeping the site tidy.

There's no need to thank me.
    Tim

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt Rob View Post
    You may not want help but you need it.

That wasn't a teleporter "effect" it was a simple fade to black. It just looks like you waved your arm, someone turned out the light and then turned it on again.

Try using an effect like a dissolve rather than a fade and you'll see quite an improvement.
    look ok thanks for helping and i am sorry i said i didnt need help iwas too selfish so please everybody post advise crictism

I am hoping sonyvegasuser will try all those suggestions, and post a new clip onto YouTube, and ask for new comments; or tell us whether the suggestions worked or not. One problem with filming someone being 'teleported' is that no-one actually know what it should look like! Part of such effects is convincing the viewer that something is real. It is pointless if the viewer realises how the trick works.