Thread: Skater Vid

Default Skater Vid

Hi All, Pleased to be back online after waiting a month for a new connection. Anyway working on a skate vid. Heres a small fragment. Had to inject some colour into it but is this a little too surreal ?

http://www.electrickiss.com/SkatersWMV.wmv

2. Default Re: Skater Vid

Quote Originally Posted by shiner
    Hi All, Pleased to be back online after waiting a month for a new connection. Anyway working on a skate vid. Heres a small fragment. Had to inject some colour into it but is this a little too surreal ?

http://www.electrickiss.com/SkatersWMV.wmv
    Needs a little focus to it? Was alot of the video out of focus or is it just my eyes?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Skater Vid

Quote Originally Posted by shiner
    Hi All, Pleased to be back online after waiting a month for a new connection.
    Good to see you back!

Needs a little focus to it? Was alot of the video out of focus or is it just my eyes?
    This is what we like to call "arty"

Not that keen on the music - but i like it

Yeah it has that fashionable look, it's a nice enough intro. But I thought your titling was onscreen far too long.

Possibly because it remained static, it jarred with the whole idea of movement, rather than complemented it.

I think the bumped-up colour's a good touch - it might look weak without it.

Nice! I really like skate vids so I hope you post more footage

Default artyness

i like the artyness, but im an kinda kid, i also like the whole outa focusness, well done i'm impressed
    WILL