Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help 911!!

Default Help 911!!

Hey everyone,

Omg i am having soo many problems!!!

Okay so i fix and edit my video on Pinnacle Studio Plus 9. 1st of all it's taking forever to Render.. 2nd of all in the middle of it ...it says Pinnacle encourted a problem and need to close!!! Great Just happend right now please someone help me wut should i do?

~Dj :cry:

Does it give any error code?

no just says it encounterd a problem and need to close... i think cuz i did sys restore i'll unstall it and re-install it again and see wut happens... Stay Tuned....

~Dj

Okay re-installing it and cleaning the Reg..didn't work it still does it... wut should i do here is the erro

AppName: studio.exe AppVer: 9.3.0.43 ModName: mpegencoderlib.dll
    ModVer: 4.0.0.24 Offset: 0001d5ee

Code:
    Edit: Big long mamajamma list of code /Marc

Blog Entries

I googled the dll, and someone fixed the problem by taking the side off his PC He pressumed it was something to do with heat and this apperently worked for him.

I suggest you output a DV file, then encode to MPEG2 using an external encoder such as ProCoder Express or TMPGenc.

Default I HATE PINNACLE!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE PINNACLE STUDIO 9 I SERIOUSLY HATE IT!!! IT WAS HALF WAY FINSHED AND THAT STUPID f*KED MESSAGE CAME UP AND IT WAS ALMOST 2 HRS. WHAT THE HELL!! SOMEPLEASE HELP ME.. AND I HAVE 8 FANS INSIDE THE CASE. I WORKED ALMOST A WEEK ON THIS VIDEO NOW THAT I AM TRYING TO BURN IT THIS HAPPENS SOMEONE PLEASE HELP... I ALSO UPDATED MY PATCH TO 9.4.2. OMG I AM SOOO MAD RIGHT NOW... and ont know wut to do

~DJ!!

Blog Entries

Output the file as a DV AVI and use an external encoder.

THE OPTIONS I SEE ARE
    Tape
    AVI
    MPEG
    STREAM
    DISC

(Note: i have a dvd meun so if i out put to avi n encode thru a external one well the dvd menu work?)

Blog Entries

No, the menu won't work.

A way around could be to export as AVI (using the DV codec) encode to MPEG2, then import this back to your project and recreate the menu, before finally exporting without transcoding. I've a feeling this won't be possible though.

At the very least you can create a DVD with no menu using bbmpeg and ifoedit (both free) - http://www.digital-director.co.uk/gu...reation-74.htm

oh wow dam this really sucks!!! y doesn't always have to happen to me...!! if i expeort it to AVI or Tape i guess.. then i have encode it to mpeg2 which would take 2 days... most likely thats just gr8! is there anyway i can open the same project in a different thing. one thing is for sure No more Pinnacle for me... the Transtions are nice but thats it Screw it... Thx Marc! ur soo nice and a gr8 person!! but there is no way i can import this project to lets say ulead or anything... at all huh... also instead of pinnacle, wut do u recommand is a better program? THX AGAIN!!!

~ Dj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast