Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mine!!!!! Yep,.... advert for new event!!

Red face Mine!!!!! Yep,.... advert for new event!!

Convoy for Heroes Event 2012, Prestwold Hall, Racing Track - YouTube

T
    he guy in the camera shots is my college lecturer and is an excellent shakespearian actor......

Blog Entries

Great stuff. Makes it look way, way better than it'll actually be, so job done!

I think it looks inviting, if you are into Land Rovers.

My friend said he saw loads of Land Rovers in Brighton at the weekend where you filming them ?

Some good shots and a good choice of music. The speaker was difficult to understand, so maybe could do with re-mixing? His voice is very dynamic in volume, so consider applying a bit of compressor to make it more even.

Otherwise you made it look a fun weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think it looks inviting, if you are into Land Rovers.

My friend said he saw loads of Land Rovers in Brighton at the weekend where you filming them ?
    No I was not invited luckily...been busy lately. They just announced that we broke a world record this year with 348 Land Rovers...thats the event where the filming took place, Next year 1000 Land Rovers...(if the fuel prices stay stable).. Thanks for answering ... I was trying something where the TV distortion looked like and effect,...

Blog Entries

Watched it without sound. Very impressive. Wouldn't have looked out of place if seen on Dave.

Blog Entries

A really good job. Works as an advertisement.

To my ears it sounds like the commentary is distorted, it's not simply a case of adjusting the comparative volume.

My only other gripe is the pan at around0:32 - by all means pan to follow the LR with the Union Flag, but I didn't like the pan bac - a cut would be better in my eyes.
    Tim

Tim, after watching your Royal Wedding Video and how good the journalist was on there I might have to hire you to do next years interviews at the event!!! Thanks everyone for your kind comments. DVD of event comes out next week which means I can empty out my MAC and get a new project on the time line,..saying that the wife still wants her stuff edited yet....lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TFV View Post
    Tim, after watching your Royal Wedding Video and how good the journalist was on there I might have to hire you to do next years interviews at the event!!!
    I think you'd be better off paying me to stay away. Quite apart from my technique (if you can call it such) I'd be out of my depth as soon as anyone mentioned Landrovers, which might be a bit of a disadvantage.
    It might be a better deal if I get you to film and edit Richmond Road's Diamond Jubilee Steet Party while I just wave my dead cat at people. But there probably aren't enough Landrovers there.

Good luck with the DVD sales - let us all know how they go.
    Tim

10. Default

Having no idea what the event was or why, I felt the video was way too quick in it's pacing to get orintated with the actual event to take place. I think the music was the problem, as you had to pace to that particular audio. It was not until near the end when text popped up saying "humvee convoy" that I realized what the event was about...so I think for a casual person watcing, having no idea what, this failed to get me orintated with what I could be in attendence too. I was bombarted with audio voices and video fragments. Still, the editing was good. Just my thoughts. PEACE my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast