Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need help with a video effect

  1. #1

    Default Need help with a video effect

    I need to do an effect with bubbles on the screen becoming words. Anything on how to produce this effect would be helpful. I have premiere and after effects. For an example eHarmony: Sports Commercial - YouTube @25seconds

  2. #2


    Look into the Particle Emitter tools, the ones that come with AE are quite limited, but you could do something similar in After Effects. There's a 3rd party plugin called trap code Particular from red Giant that is a lot better.

    Red Giant - Products - Trapcode Particular 2.1


  3. #3


    Thanks David. I think that's exactly what I was looking for.

Similar Threads

  1. How to do this effect in this video?
    By tcdohl in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:48 AM
  2. How Can I Get This HDR Video Effect??
    By Loose904 in forum Cinematography
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. Sony Vegas effect: Strange unadjusted effect block
    By MyInfectiousHate in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. Sorry, but how do you do the effect in this video?
    By EclipseCannon in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:31 AM
  5. video/audio and after effect tips video
    By rollingstock in forum User Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 09:42 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts