Thread: can not instal new fonts to after effects!

1. Default can not instal new fonts to after effects!

I have watched many tutorials, been through the help menu, read online and try the way I used to do it on my other computers and I cannot install new downloaded fonts into any of my adobe programs. I have also tried different font formats. Im using an HP with windows 7

Have you tried copy and paste into your windows font folder? Most programmes pick them up from there.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

3. Default

yes I have that's the way I used to do it on my old computer and it doesn't work here.

There are 2 ways in which this can be accomplished in windows7. The first is a simple one. Just copy the font to the Font Directory located at C:\Windows\Fonts which will install it for the system to use. The other method is to click on the font file at its current location. It will then give you a screen that shows the font preview and there you will see the button to install the font right at the top of the screen toward the left side.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

5. Default

it worked with installing it off the font page. Thank you