Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: DVD Architect 5.0 Questions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA, between West By God Virginia and Nawth Cackylacky Carolina
    Posts
    3

    Default DVD Architect 5.0 Questions

    I am making a dvd of various clips.
    So far, 90% looks good. Here's the problem with the other 10% :

    Another clip (all are VOB) during the Make DVD-Prepare phase is said to have too high a bitrate.
    Once I tell the proggram to recompress one VOB the file seems fine, all runs well, except that specific clip plays audio, but no video
    Is there any standalone utility that can edit a VOB file, change the bitrate and such?
    The audio in each file that does play is varied. Is there a way to balance the levels?
    On the main page, the title screen, all clips are shown as a frame, with the titles below. The frames
    are blank. How can I have the individual clips' previews animate within the frames?

    I am new to the whole process, so feel free to talk down to me in the most simple language you can.
    (Chronologically I am prepared for Social Security, although mentally I am a toddler.)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Sorry I can't help. I only ever use DVDA to produce DVDs from MPEG-2 and AC3 files I've prepared in Vegas. I wasn't even aware it would take VOBs as an input.

    But I just wanted to say just because you haven't had an answer, it doesn't mean people aren't reading your question and, more importantly, how I loved this:

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaPuff View Post
    I am new to the whole process, so feel free to talk down to me in the most simple language you can.
    (Chronologically I am prepared for Social Security, although mentally I am a toddler.)
    I know how you feel!
    Tim

Similar Threads

  1. opening DVD Architect Pro 4.5 in DVD Architect Pro 5.0b
    By artoo in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 04:51 AM
  2. Questions about music tracks and DVD Architect
    By (Pete) in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. DVD Architect 5
    By hurricane51 in forum Blu Ray, DVD, SVCD and VCD authoring
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:07 AM
  4. Hey, Anybody know DVD ARCHITECT??
    By thefedexpope in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 06:53 AM
  5. DVD Architect Questions
    By ryandoyle in forum Blu Ray, DVD, SVCD and VCD authoring
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 12:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •