...it's just a competition!
It's back by popular demand, and this time it's Red. The Video Forums' annual competition is your chance to showcase your undoubted talents. And this year the theme is simple: Red. Interpret the theme in whatever way you wish... but to win you'll need to use your imagination.
1) Videos will be judged on all of the following three criteria: interpretation of the red theme (interpretation); technical ability (technical); and artistic style (style)
(i) interpretation: The extent to which the entrant incorporates the colour (or representation of the colour) red into the theme of the video.
(ii) technical: Includes but is not limited to the use of video effects in the entry video
(iii) style: Includes but is not limited to the quality of editing and flow of the video
2) Each registered member of videoforums.co.uk is entitled to one vote per criteria
3) Entrants are not eligible to vote for themselves
4) Members will cast their votes by selecting an entrant from a poll
5) Each entry will be assigned a score by reference to the following formula: (I x 2) + T + S where I is the total number of votes in interpretation, T is the number of votes in technical, and S the number of votes in the style category.
6) The winner will be the entrant with the highest score
7) Only one entry permitted per person.
8) digital-director reserve the right to refuse entry
9) Final entrants must be received before 12AM GMT on 15 October 2005 but may be submitted any time before this date.
And that's it! No pre-registration necesary this time, but confirm your intention to enter in this thread!
Edit deadline extended by 3 months!