Thread: Pinnacle Studio 14 video & audio out of sync

Default Pinnacle Studio 14 video & audio out of sync

Hi
    Desparately need your help!
    I've been working on a project for 2 months only to discover that when I render the DVD, my video and audio track go out of sync.

I have video recorded from 3 cameras (kids performance from 3 angles), audio track is recorded in one video camera with external mic. Therefore, I've got one good sound track that I can use plus video from 3 cameras. Edited it all, added my sound track on the bottom, when previewed all sounds great, synchronised, etc. Then recorded the DVD and found out that video and sound are out of sync. Opened my project and yes, it is out of sync for some reason even though I haven't edited it since. Spent a night, got it all syncronised again, then rendered a DVD - the same problem.
    Also noticed that audio track visually does not represent the sound, it was very hard to edit sound because I couldn't see where I need to increase/decrease volume, etc.

Did anyone experience the same problem? It would be great if someone suggests how to resolve this!

Thanks heaps!

2. Default

This has happened to me on a few occasions. Not sure if it was human error or software error. Double check your final project then lock the audio track.